About our Sales Representative Careers
If you are looking to create a secure financial future for yourself, explore the opportunities available as a Kentzy International sales representative. As a Kentzy sales representative, you will build lasting relationships with clients and help them achieve their goals. In doing so, you’ll help solidify your own future as well. The career offers flexibility at a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
Joining Kentzy International gives you:
- Exclusive access to a variety of proven solutions and services
- Build a practice from the ground up with support from us
- Generous commissions on sales you achieved
- Training and measurement program will be provided
About our Engineering Careers
Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Job ID#: IE0924
Employer: Kentzy International, Inc.
Worksite: 125 Richardson Ct, Suite 100, Allen, TX 75002
– Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals, plans, and engineering drawings.
– Review product design and project plan, customer requirements, and performance standards to determine project schedule, specifications and sequence project element.
– Evaluate product and drafting by CAD tools including Solid Works, AutoCAD, C+ and VBA.
– Design and conduct tests in order to confirm product performance to meet customer’s requirements.
– Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; problems solving.
– Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes.
– Review the restriction and specification needed for industries and regulations.
– Prepare cost estimates and control project costs by determining the best manufacturing process and supply chain.
– Prepare PPAP submission and project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Bachelor’s degree In Mechanical/Industrial Engineering;
• Proficient in Solidworks, AutoCAD, C+ and VBA; Familiar with preparation of PPAP.
This is a permanent position. No visa sponsorship available. To apply, mail CV with Job ID#: IE0924 to Kentzy International, Inc., 125 Richardson Ct, Suite 100, Allen, TX 75002.